I am using the geospatial exploration script to determine the FUAs of a database of companies (+40,000).
Is there a way to know exactly, in addition to the csv with the overall distribution of FUAs, which FUA is associated to each company (i.e. each pair of long/lat)?
Thanks for using our geospatial tools and we hope that you are enjoying it !
May I ask you what data format you have used ? And if you have used a csv format, if in you uploaded list of companies and addresses you have one row per company and address or multiple companies and addresses in each cell / per row?
Yes, csv format for data. I have one row per company and address (of course multiple rows may have the same address).
see below 🙂
So if you have one row per company and address, it should be quite straightforward! Choose Corpus Explorer script and pick the fields you want to export:
- Your Company names field
- Your Company addresses field
- map_rural_urban_areas (FUAs in Europe) and map_id_rural_urban_areas (FUA ids in Europe)
- map_NUTS and map_id_NUTS if you have used NUTS3 layer
In addition you may to export the results from the geocoding process:
- geo_longitude_latitude if you want to export the longitude and latitude coordinate
- geo_city if you want to export the city names which correspond to the geo_longitude_latitude
- geo_region if you want to export the region names which correspond to the geo_longitude_latitude
- geo_address if you want to export the founded addresses which correspond to the geo_longitude_latitude
- geo_country which correspond to the geo_longitude_latitude
Run it and click on the reader.html
And export it (see the picture)!
see below 🙂