I used CorText to find out the frequency of terms in a corpus. Does CorText Manager offer a feature to make a word cloud?
In advance, thank you for your reply,
Thank you for your answer, Lionel. A last question if you don’t mind. I have used a W2V explorer script but the latter considers words such as “in”, “to”, “for” and so on. It makes the analysis wrong. How can i ask CorText to not take into account these words ?
Yes, CorText is a very useful tool but I am still a beginner.
We do not have a word cloud tool!
But you can draw networks based on keywords, classify and show your keywords using a word to vec strategy, and build a contrast analysis with keywords based on a set of other variables.
Thank for using CorText Manager, we hope that you are enjoying it.
Not easy to tell.
You may want to:
- Decrease the Minimum Frequency
- Increase the Size of the Window
- Recompute the model = Yes
- Find Bigrams = Yes
- Find Trigrams = Yes, if you want to find trigrams
- Increase Minimum word length (in number of letters) to ovoid those small keywords you have listed
- Lemmatize words = yes if your texts are in english
- Decrease Minimal Size of Clusters
I hope it helps